Read Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
- Verses 1-8: There is a time for everything. It is God’s decision on when. Not ours.
- Be in the world, not of the world.
- Don’t covet, love the things you have, or idolize anything other than God.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Don’t judge others by the things they possess.
- When we live completely for God, we won’t find the need to compare ourselves to others.
- Don’t expect everything to go your way.
- Glorify God in everything you do.
- Don’t wait for a sign to act out in faith. Your sign has already been give to you.
- There is a time for everything.
- Be patient.